Sunday, July 10, 2011

160 Character Good Morning SMS

May you begin this day
May you begin this day with a smile on your face,
and with happiness for your soul to embrace.
Good Morning my love

morning has come in a special way
Night has ended for another day, morning has come in a special way.
May you smile like the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.

Good morning to start your day!
A night hug warms the heart,
a night kiss brightens the day,
and a good morning to start your day!

Receive my simple gift
Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of ‘GOOD MORNING’ wrapped with sincerity,
tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying Gd Morning
Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying Good Morning,
it has a silent message saying:
I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment